- Release PP Basic Series Tutorial one or two videos.
- Practice talking in front of camera.
- Build a sort of studio with standing desk to share with my wife.
- Release PP Advance Series Tutorial one or two videos.
- Release a daily vlog on how was my day, short video 2 minutes maybe.
- Master audio editing on Premiere Pro.
- Release a RealRally video every week.
- Reach 1000 subscribers on YouTube… Yep.
- Travel with my wife
1. Prepare the workspace
During this simple workflow I will use some panels that might not be visible if you are using the default workspace, so I am going to customize it a little bit, I prefer to have all the panels I use in one workspace, since every time I switch between them the application hang for a few seconds and just slow me down. The panels you will use are, Project, Source Monitor, Program Monitor, Audio Meters, Timeline, Tools, and Media Browser.Continue reading “Premiere Pro – From Import to Export (Simple Workflow)”
I like Premiere Pro CC, the application is for video editing and it has an intuitive tool, Lumetri Color, for post processing, I like the fact that I can create a standard LUT profile from the Lumetri Color effect, you might not know that but you can actually export all your changes into a LUT profile (.CUBE extension), just right click at the top of Lumetri Color tab and you will see the export option. After you have the LUT profile you can use it in other applications but some of them only support PNG file, is possible to save your LUT as PNG file but I don’t want to buy Photoshop CC to do that! Even Lightroom CC doesn’t have support for LUT (I don’t know about Lightroom CC Classic).Continue reading “Convert a CUBE file into a PNG file, using FREE software!”
This is the logo I made for what I think represents what I am and what I want to do, it is about film making, photography, streaming, astronomy, all of it, and it reminds me my hobby, that I loved for so long but that I lost along the way, Windsurfing.